I’m pretty sure you’ve already been questioned by your other half about how you were planning to do everything (and more) given the price he’s provided right?
How do I keep to the BUDGET?
I’m sure he’s also given you those ultimatums – “I told you I only have this much to spend, why can’t you see that that’s that?”
I’m sure you’ve mentally rolled your eyes at him, still withholding that sweet smile you’ve got plastered on.
When I started planning my wedding I already knew that, when came things like budget, and money, I had to be realistic. And by being realistic, sometimes your fiancé also had to understand what that meant.
It doesn’t mean that budget he’s laid out for you is realistic. Yes, fiancĂ©s, this is a good time to just nod your head in spite.
So I was given a budget of RM20,000.00 (when you work out the kinks, you’ve pretty much got to slash that by half, and add in all the other contingency costs, which works out to be, well, about double that budget in your head right about now), but in return, click the picture link on this page to see what I can try to pull off for you. (Enjoy:) )
The trick is to be a Creative Negotiator. And if you need someone to pull that off for you, call me Fussy.